Author Topic: Updated Resources, Training on the Cheap, et al.  (Read 5409 times)

precisonline

• President
  • Administrator
  • Rock Star
    • Precision Solutions
Updated Resources, Training on the Cheap, et al.
« on: March 15, 2008, 12:32:36 pm »
Just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that I've updated my Standard SB+ Processes document available from:

http://www.PrecisOnline.com/free.html

This update includes the PC.UPLOAD utility - a very useful utility for transferring a file from the workstation to the server.  Seems to be a lot of new interest in this feature, and of course, free is a VERY good price!

I'm also interested in people's opinions as to the next 1/2 price Connect! course.  The last two have been very well attended and the feedback I've received has been very positive.  So if you could get some excellent training at bargain prices, what topics would you be interested in?  Of course, you can always look at the list of courses at http://www.PrecisOnline.com/train.html for some ideas and then send your thoughts to me at Kevin@PrecisOnline.com.

Finally, it's only a couple of weeks until Spectrum in Newport Beach.  I'm excited about this show this year for a lot of reasons.  First, Nathan and I have had a number of talks about the focus of the show and I think this year could be a real turnaround year for the entire Spectrum organization.  Second, I have three sessions this year:

Mon 03/31: 1:30-3:30pm: Quick Start: Programming in PHP
Tue 04/01: 3:30-4:30pm: Enhancing Vertical Applications - Activant/Prelude (no foolin'!)
...and my personal favorite...
Thu 04/03: 1:00-2:00pm: Programming with Style

If that wasn't enough, in a moment of complete insanity I've agreed to buy everyone at the conference a steak and eggs breakfast Tuesday morning!  These breakfast events are usually reserved for vendors to demo their products and services, but I've decided to use this time to do something... well... COMPLETELY different.  I'm calling this the "Million Dollar Breakfast" but not for the reasons you might think - so let's suffice to say that this could be the most fiscally important hour you spend this year.  Besides, I hear the breakfast itself is going to be AWESOME!

See you there!
-Kevin
Accidents "happen"; success, however, is planned and executed.