Author Topic: Jim Jedrey  (Read 7436 times)

jjedrey

• Rock Star
Jim Jedrey
« on: November 05, 2007, 01:39:16 PM »
I was born in Haverhill, Mass, and graduated with a B.S. in Computer Science from University of New Hampshire in '89.  I lived in the New England area until late '92 when I got a job as a pick programmer at Anheuser-Busch in St. Louis.  During the four years I was in St. Louis, I met my wife of (just over) 11 years. 

Shortly after we got married, we moved to Atlanta, GA, where I went to work on a Masterpack implementation for a printing company.  I got my first taste of SB+ in '96, along with exposure to Masterpack.  About a year later, I started my own company and did a lot of third party work for a services company based out of Atlanta.  I broke off on my own in 1999.  Around that time, I met Kevin (yes, that Kevin) and had the good fortune of working with him for a few years.  After a long hiatus, I returned to the PSI ranks a couple years ago, and have worked with (and for) some terrific clients.

I have two kids, 4 and 9, and when we have time we love to go geocaching (www.geocaching.org).  I'm a rabid New England Patriots and Boston Red Sox fan, and love to read to my kids.  My wife and I also are aspiring RVers, and hope to be on the road in our RV in the spring.