Author Topic: Let me be perfectly clear...  (Read 4851 times)

precisonline

• President
  • Administrator
  • Rock Star
    • Precision Solutions
Let me be perfectly clear...
« on: July 06, 2007, 02:28:52 PM »
I have never had intentions to be confrontational with Prelude.  Here's the facts:

* I am not a Prelude customer, however;
* I support numerous Prelude customers who have real and otherwise unsatisfied day-to-day needs, and;
* I am committed to doing everything I can to satisfy the customer's needs while keeping their upgrade path open, yet;
* Prelude refuses to accept me as an independent consultant to assist their support organization, and;
* Every attempt to establish a mutually beneficial relationship between their organization and mine has been met with resistance, though;
* I am still open to the possibility.

This morning I received a(nother) cyber spanking regarding one of my posts, that I'm somehow being confrontational with Prelude by trying to support their customers on this and other forums.  What am I to say?  That I'm sorry for finding what may be a bug or a shortcoming in the product?  Or that I reported it in a way that I knew someone from Prelude would see it (because I can't get information into that organization any other way)? 

Frankly, if Prelude would open up a freakin' channel here I'd be happy to report this stuff directly to them, but until that happens I will continue to post here and elsewhere to ensure that you, the customer, get the best information and support that I can provide.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 02:32:19 PM by precisonline »
-Kevin
Accidents "happen"; success, however, is planned and executed.