Author Topic: Connect! New MITS / Business Intelligence Courses  (Read 5475 times)

precisonline

• President
  • Administrator
  • Rock Star
    • Precision Solutions
Connect! New MITS / Business Intelligence Courses
« on: July 23, 2008, 04:16:57 pm »
Precision Solutions is pleased to announce "Introduction to Business Intelligence with MITS Discover" hosted by our new instructor, Ross Morrissey.  To say that Ross has spent a bit of time with MITS would be a pretty big understatement; if there's such a thing as being "Mr. Business Intelligence", I'm pretty sure Ross would be in the running for the title!  And if that weren't cool enough, Ross is also the moderator for our new MITS / Business Intelligence board on the Precisely Speaking forum at http://www.PrecisOnline.com/forum .

This is the first of many upcoming courses exploring the increasingly popular MITS product line.  Version 7.0 is now out and offers some very cool enhancements to an already capable product.  Haven't seen MITS - or the new version - yet?  Read on!

Ross will be demonstrating this new version and much more next Wednesday, July 30th, at 11am-1pm Mountain.  To introduce this new and exciting addition to the Connect! line, this course is being offered at half-price - $50/hr per site!  But don't delay - with the popularity of MITS we're expecting a full room so drop me a note at Connect@PrecisOnline.com and we'll get you added to the course right away.

P.S. In case you're wondering, the MITS events haven't been added to the interactive calendar yet, but I expect to have that online very soon.
-Kevin
Accidents "happen"; success, however, is planned and executed.